Cheryl (Sasko) Galloway, Managing Member of Seaport Tax Services LLC, is an Enrolled Agent who has been preparing Taxes for over 15 years in the Mystic area. She holds a Bachelors of Science degree from the University of Connecticut in Business Administration and completes extensive continuing professional education classes every year to keep up with the ever changing tax climate. A motivated, friendly professional with diverse business experience ranging from Project Management to Taxation, she is accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records, is flexible and versatile, able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure and thrives in deadline-driven environments. Cheryl is a member of the National Association of Tax Professionals and and National Association of Enrolled Agents. She lives with her family in Ledyard CT.
Contact Us If…
- You want to work with an experienced tax preparer and bookkeeper that completes extensive continuing education each year – not someone who has just “graduated” from an 8 week tax course.
- You want to be treated like a person, and not a number. We’re a small firm that provides personal customer service.
- You’re looking for year-round service, not a seasonal storefront
- You need someone to represent you or your company before the IRS. We’ll speak with the IRS or DRS on your behalf to resolve tax issues.
- You are not in our immediate geographical area but need our help – we can assist you no matter where you are in the world.
- You have better things to do than worry about bookkeeping and taxes. Let us help you get back to your life.
Photo courtesy of Phil Butta / Mystic River Press